Monday, December 28, 2009

How are some people getting a top 4, 8, 12, or 16 on MySpace without a code?

Some one told me its because they have more friends, but my friend has 53 friends and he can have a top 16. I'm not talking about that code thing. Some people have it, others don't. I don't get it... Does anyone understand what I am saying??? Here's an example, go to this page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



see, he has around 50 friends and then i have another friend who has 200 something friends but hers doesn't have it, but then I have ANOTHER friend with the same and he has it and he told me he didn't use a code or anything, it just happened... I know there is not code because I got on his. I'm just trying to explain this better, lol. Thanks.



How are some people getting a top 4, 8, 12, or 16 on MySpace without a code?

Add X-men the movie to your friends list. Then you'll be able to have 4, 8, 12 or 16 friends in your top list.



profile is:



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



How are some people getting a top 4, 8, 12, or 16 on MySpace without a code?

Yeah add the x-man guy and then i think you go to edit friends and you pic your top. Report It



How are some people getting a top 4, 8, 12, or 16 on MySpace without a code?

probably some sort of future pay or support option.. myspace is so huge it will eventually become a premium site.. the avrage site will be the same.. u will just get benefits for upgradeing (primary search more top users more room for files/photos) so on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda