Thursday, December 24, 2009

Top Contributors !! Myspace Question/Problem.?

I Have A Skinny Layout. My Extended Network Banner IS Visible And I Want It To Be That Way. Its Blank. I Have Tried To Add Text By Updating My Status And Mood But There Is Still No Text. I Am Decent/Good With Html So Is There A Code I Need To Change Or Add ? Please Let Me Know. :] If You Want To See My Profile To Better Understand My Problem Then You Must Add Me Because My Profile Is Private..



http://www.myspace.com/sillypenguino



Top Contributors !! Myspace Question/Problem.?

my suggestion:



go through your scripts and look for any scripts pertaining to "blacktext12". for example:



.blacktext12 {color:000000; font-size:0px; height:218px; width:435px; background-image:url("IMAGE URL")}



table table table[height="75"]{ background-color:transparent; background-image:url('IMAGE URL'); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}



.blacktext12{font-family:arial; color: 000000; font-weight:normal; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: -2px;}



first off, make sure you're not using the script which replaces the 'extended network banner' with an image (the first script in my examples).



then make sure your font size is NOT set to 0 or your font color isn't the same as your background color.



hope this helps..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda