Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I make the top border on my myspace orange the bottom light blue the right light green the le

I want to add a border to my myspace and i've used generators but I dont know how to make each border be a different color. I want to know how to make the top border orange, the bottom light blue, the right border light green and the left border black. Who knows where to go so I can do that? Or who can do it for me and paste the code so I can use it.



I'd REALLY appreciate it!!!



=)



How do I make the top border on my myspace orange the bottom light blue the right light green the left black??

Insert the following code into your about me to add a multicolored border to your profile. Change the number 10 in the border-width declaration to any other number to adjust the thickness of the border.



body {



border-style: solid;



border-width: 10px;



border-left-color: black;



border-right-color: green;



border-top-color: orange;



border-bottom-color: lightblue;}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda