Monday, December 28, 2009

On MySpace, how do I edit my top friends that when you click on them, it will take u 2 a deleted pro

I have only 8 top friends viewable on my page. I want to change my page where if you want to view my top friends page, you can't. You'd get sent to a page that has already been deleted. I've seen it on a few profiles already and thats what I want. Does anyone know how I do that? I recall a few years ago you could make you top friends list with any picture you chose of that person and I would have to enter there URL to there myspace page. I'm thinking I could do that and use the URL to a page that has already been deleted but that seems like a bit of work.



Any help would be grateful.



Thanks.



PS-I already have my view friends, view all, view new and view mutual friends link hidden as well so the rest of my friends aren't viewable at all.



On MySpace, how do I edit my top friends that when you click on them, it will take u 2 a deleted profile page?

Whats the point of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda