Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i get top of the myspace search?

if i entered my name alot of other people are infront of me with the same name as me, is there a way to get top?



How do i get top of the myspace search?

I don't think so...they usually start from West to East Coast...that's just what I think. I know you can minimize your search by zip code and you name.



How do i get top of the myspace search?

no, you cannot control the myspace search results



How do i get top of the myspace search?

No way. B u m m e r



How do i get top of the myspace search?

No you cannot do this, sorry. The reason there are people in front of you is because they have been myspace members for longer than you. Sign up date is the order they have on their server.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda