Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I add an image on the top of my myspace page?

Okay, I've found a couple of myspace sites where there is an image on the top of the page, do you know a code i can get to put an image on the top of the page without covering the adds?!



How do I add an image on the top of my myspace page?

This code will put an image above the ad, similar to what many of the big-name musician profiles have. You will need a url for the image you plan to use.



%26lt;style%26gt;



body div td td {height:400px; vertical-align:top; background-image:url(URL GOES HERE); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center top;}



td.text td,



td.text div td td {background-image:none; height:auto;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



You can also change the vertical-align:top; to vertical-align:bottom; if you want the navigation links below your picture.



If you need more width for your image, throw this into the code:



body div table table {width:1000px;}



td.text div table table {width:auto;}



Remember, this will not show up when you are in preview mode on Edit Profile. You will need to save the changes and view your actual profile to see the image. Best of luck to you.



How do I add an image on the top of my myspace page?

Go to "Upload photos" and then follow the links to uploading photos. If you want something to help prevent those adds then try this site:http://www.myspacemaster.net/



How do I add an image on the top of my myspace page?

Go to mybannermaker.com



Then when you're done making your banner, click Masthead Banner. Then copy the html code when you're done. Just highlight that long looking text and right click on it and then click copy. Then go to you myspace, edit my profile, and paste the html code at the top of everything in your About Me.



How do I add an image on the top of my myspace page?

where you see that it says hello..then your name right below it says Edit Profile, Account Settings, Add/EditPhotos..you go to add/edit photos then you just look 4 something that should say upload photos..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda