Monday, November 30, 2009

Is there any code which allows you to hide your "top friends" on myspace?

I would like a code which would hide my "top friends" on myspace, but still provide a link to my complete friends page. Thank you!



Is there any code which allows you to hide your "top friends" on myspace?

I'll look for one. I need this too.



If I cant find one ill try make one. =)



=( I'm sorry i couldn't help.



Is there any code which allows you to hide your "top friends" on myspace?

Yes...here ya go %26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;td.text td.text table table table, td.text td.text table br, td.text td.text table .orangetext15, td.text td.text .redlink, td.text td.text span.btext {display:none;}td.text td.text table {background-color:transparent;}td.text td.text table td, td.text td.text table {height:0;padding:0;border:0;}td.text td.text table table td {padding:3;}td.text td.text table table br {display:inline;}%26lt;/style%26gt; Copy and paste in your about me section. It hides all your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda