Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I get top 8 on my myspace?

I need 2 figure out how to get my top 8 on Myspace!! I need help!! thanks!!



How do I get top 8 on my myspace?

Once you begin myspace, you will have a top 8. There will be noone on your top 8 until you add friends and your friends ACCEPT your request. When your friends are added, they will show up as your top friends. Once you get 8 friends, the others will appear on your VIEW ALL FRIENDS page. To edit you top friends, go to your main page and click EDIT TOP FRIENDS. There, you can move your top 8 friends, change them, and even make a top 4, 8, 16, or 20. There are codes on different websites that allow you to make top 24 and more.



How do I get top 8 on my myspace?

its in the area where it says edit friends and stuff it says something about changing your top friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda