Monday, November 30, 2009

Is there any way i can the the add off the top my of myspace?

the dumb and on the top of my myspace is messing up my layout. does anyone know of a code that will hide the add at the top?? thanks alot..also if you give me something that actually works ill give you like 20 points...(that is if you can tell me how 2 do that)



Is there any way i can the the add off the top my of myspace?

If you mean the ads, you can't take it off to where other people can't see it. If you have an Adblocker, like he said above, it would probably just leave a blank space. There is a code to take off the ads, but if Tom finds out, you get deleted because its against Myspace terms and regulations. I suggest finding a different layout if it bothers you so much.



Is there any way i can the the add off the top my of myspace?

u cant....its what makes myspace free...part of terms and conditions....and sorry but u neeed to sort ur english out



Is there any way i can the the add off the top my of myspace?

You can block ALL ads and protect your computer from driveby malware infections. Last week there were several popular pages in MySpace that put malware on computers that JUST visited the pages.



Install Firefox with the NoScript addon and Adblock. You will be able to block all ads and be as safe as you can be. Firefox also has the best popup blocker built in.



I don't know why the first responder thinks that. You are only blocking the ads from installing on YOUR computer.



You should also block the cookies that the Ad purveyors use.



They are called "Third Party Cookies". Use the easy to follow directions in the link below. Be sure to run your antispyware or delete manually from internet options the cookies that are already installed on your computer.



http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-v...



Is there any way i can the the add off the top my of myspace?

i dont think u can srry............. i beileve that the makers of myspace r paid 2 have some of those adds there so i dont think there is any way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda